Friday, October 03, 2008

The thought of updating my blog did surfaced throughout the whole last month, but every single time when I wanted to blog about something, the question "What's the point?" will surface.
Then the thought of wanting to update will vanish, and this happened for few times, then I intentionally waited for the month of September to pass to continue posting entries again.

Not that September was a terrible month, it just wasn't good.

I never thought about why I do the things I do, or say the things I say until I started thinking about it.. duh. Okay, probably having a major in Psychology prompts one to think, to think a lot.
Then, a certain supposedly self-disclosure assignment hit me, kinda forced me to think way beyond my normal thinking routine (eat? watch TV? play? sleep?); from there, I realized one big thing about myself, that I'm the most insecure person I know (that, and probably I didn't know enough people and/or couldn't be bothered to know enough about people to know that they are insecure lol).

That probably lead me to being sarcastic in daily conversation with friends. And I'll target anyone and everyone if given the opportunities, but when things hit me, I'll be very quiet.
Nowadays, I don't usually talk unless it's necessary. Sad right?
I noticed that I have crap-talked so much that people are starting to ignore what I say.
I guess I'm better off with the role of a listener, listening is not easy; I'll probably start by hearing.

Why am I even posting this? Honestly, I don't know. Get attention? Probably, but will anyone pay attention? Since I don't pay attention to people; there is no reason for people to attend to me.

If you're expecting something with humor, sorry to disappoint you, I think I have lost a little bit of that part in me. Well, not entirely lost, maybe once in a while I'll be less gloomy and start bombing craps!

I always appreciate anyone who reads what I typed; thank you.
My apology if you're emofied by these emo'ish posts. Sorry la, I am not a commercial blogger, means I do not always come up with a good read or something funny.

Why do you do what you do?
Why do you say what you say?

Why you read here? Bored?
Why you blog there? Bored?


Hehe, I fluctuate. Once again, thank you.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

i care enough to read :) you should really come out with us sometime. staying home too much is very depressing. and on yr msn lah! i still listen :) cyah soon!

TC Tham said...

well.. i'm sure alot of people reads your blog.. each posts allows us to understand you a little more.. be it on general basis.. or for just that moment.. we still looking forward to know more about you..

I wish you all the best in trying to hear people out.. as a speaker myself.. i find it abit hard to do just listening w/o barging in my comments and thoughts.. =.= have to work on that..

hope you will feel better soon.. looking forward to more posts from you.. ^^