Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh, so envy, but it is not something I can control.

When arriving KL Central in a vehicle other than bus, I have a high tendency of knocking my head on the handle-thinge.

Vehicle: Van
When: Last week
Knock head: Positive

Vehicle: Kevin's car
When: Today
Knock head: Positive

I just went "phokk" on the handle-thinge, and I hit hard wtf. Like "phokk!!". Nvm, I'm not dead. I'm not dead. I'm not dead.. yet.

Reciprocal act, 正所谓投桃报李, I give you, you give me. I nice to you, you nice to me.
In essence, karma; what comes around goes around.
So yea, I noticed when one stop commenting on another's blog, another would stop commenting on one's blog. Lol. Nowadays, I tend to not comment, because I am naturally a conversation killer. I tend to comment statement-style comment, instead of conversational-style comment; meaning, it's like I comment things to shut people up, literally.
Take for posting in forums as example, I have a high likelihood of killing threads (threads are like topics just in case you're unfamiliar with the term); meaning after I post something, that thread would die off or at least go inactive for a long while -_-

Similarly, whenever I comment in blogs, it's like I comment for the sake of commenting, to let you know I am reading your blog. As a result, that comment has absolutely no ability to generate further conversation or interest; it's merely a statement. So instead, I choose not to :D

Then I thought, I should just remove the Cbox and the Comment function altogether; then people (if any) won't feel obliged or obligated (I can't differentiate between these two terms, so yea) to leave a comment. Brilliant right? Since in the first place I don't record the amount of readers or whatsoever, and I do not rely on clicks, traffic or whatnot to earn income from ads company. Furthermore, I tend to write for myself to read only lol.

Seems to be a plausible action to me.

On second thought, it's a bit sad talking to myself or the wall ALL THE TIME. I probably couldn't tahan that all the time. So yea, Cbox and Comment stay for the win.

I think I was being an ass today, I didn't mean to fondle my ******* when a lady came to promote about her campaign on ******c**cer. I understand the severity of the matter; so yea, didn't mean to be an ass. Just typing out to relief myself, I probably can't even remember how she looks like @_@

Bye.

No comments: