Saturday, May 10, 2008

Earlier on, I was watching this anime: Shugo Chara!, it's an on-going series, so I stopped at Ep20 to allow more episodes to be released first before continue watching it again. I cannot stand the wait if I were to watch until a suspenseful episode lol.

Anyway, my point is the anime title translates to guardian character, and they say all children have an egg of the heart, and occasionally, children with clear and solid dreams will have their egg of the heart hatched; thus giving birth to a guardian character. The heroine of the anime, being the heroine, is a special child with 3 (later 4 I think) guardian charas. She can "transform" into her would-be character with special powers to purify evil X-eggs. Lol, I'm going very technical now, it's getting lengthy.
Anyway, just think of it as er Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor Sakura? More of the shoujo theme.
The materialization of guardian chara kinda symbolizes the occurrence of imaginary friends. And I thought this is cool, so yea.

Oh, I forgot to mention the very reason I brought this up. You see, this guardian chara hatched from a child's egg of the heart represents the child would-be-self, meaning the dream the child has and wish for it to be realized. That's why guardian charas can be anything from a magician to a ballerina, very cute lol.
My point is, what is/was my would-be-self? What am I to be? What do I want to be? Where am I going with Psychology? Sigh.

Speaking of Psychology, my Year 2 Sem 2 starts next Monday, it's a short sem. So I'm guessing the entire week will be packed with lectures and tutorials. Oh, I just checked, yes, indeed.. almost all 5 days also got class lol. The department recommended 2 subjects, but should I take 3? Hmm, to take or not to take?
The only viable option is Pn. Fatimah's "Human Services" class. OMGness, Pn. Fatimah's lectures are like lullabies, and I'm telling you, she's really good at it hehe (I mean the lullabying thing). And what the heck is "Human Services"? O_O I know I sounded stupid and ignorant, heck, I'm stupid and ignorant!

And I don't feel like taking other department's subjects as electives, I mean their schedules are very different. I've seen how some friends suffered from that, so I better stick to the Psych dep's electives!

Sigh. Life is so interesting.

On a random note, I finished a short 13-ep anime: Himawari! (coincidentally, both anime titles mentioned have an exclamation mark in their names lol~). It's a fusion of love-love kinda shoujo theme + tiny weeny bit of ninja theme. Frankly, the anime doesn't really have a strong theme, and the plots are pretty pointless too. There are some ninja actions here and there but there are not many fighting scenes and whatnot like in Narutard Naruto. Himawari! has loads of interesting characters and it has such a strong potential to become a really good ninja-focus anime, but yea, it didn't turn out that way; sad, I know. Quite a nice watch for a retardedly bored person like me, but probably isn't as worthwhile for other people with better things to do.

That's all!

Happy Mother's Day in advance!

天下的妈妈都是一样的,喔哦天下的妈妈都是一样的。不管风吹雨打~ (I forgot the rest.. heh =_='')

No comments: