Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!! *heart* *heart* *heart*

I only managed to say that to my mom the third time I saw her this morning. The first time I saw her I was on my way to the toilet, and the second time was on my way back to my room from the toilet. Then I suddenly remembered I've got something to say to my mom haha! Happy Mother's Day Ms Low ^-^

Anyway, today's brunch was at some really fancy restaurant for dim sum + chinese-style dishes ordering lunch, with my mom's godmother which happens to be her best friend's mother. So yea.
Frankly, the food wasn't as spectacular as the place (the interior design was pretty classy); in fact, the food was plain dull and normal, not any better than our usual New Paris restaurant (if you were to ask me). The bill came out to be RM580ish for 12 people, OMGness! I would rather eat oat + 3-in-1 Milo at home and take that sum of money to buy myself a NDSL hehe. Seriously!

But whatever la. I'm not up to those high standards of living! I'm pretty contented at being er normalish and ordinalish.

Oh, I suddenly remembered I'm suppose to post an entry in BM. Scrap that, I'll do half a post. Or maybe a quarter. Highlight the big blank portion below if you wanna make your eyes bleed, and I mean bleed. As bleed as bleeding love.. Keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding in love...

Terlebih dahulu, saya ingin memohon maaf kepada guru-guru BM saya yang teramat mulia dan baik: Puan Nordian bt. Estee dan Puan Sharon Kaur kerana ajaran cikgu tidak tampal pada otak aku. Tengok, struktur ayat saya gila luan! Bahasa apa ni?! Harap-harap cikgu boleh memaafkan saya dan dapat jumpa blog saya ini apabila ciku meng'Google nama anda. Haha!

Ok, esok mulanya semester yang baru bagi tahun 2 kursus psikologi saya! Stressnya! Kena fikir tentang yuran kursus la, kena fikir tentang bilangan subjek yang hendak diambil la, banyak perkara yang perlu diambil kira la!

ARRRGGHH!! Aku putus asa ni! Tak boleh teruskan kecacatan BM aku ni! Walaupun aku ingin cuba, betul-betul ingin cuba; tapi tak boleh la! Maaf la Smurfy Wen! Henti! Henti!

I tried. That was a disaster. Seriously...

Hope everything will be alright tomorrow!

No comments: