Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Had a karaoke session today. I enjoyed myself as usual, I mean I never not enjoyed myself in sing k sessions. Come on, it's something I enjoy doing lol. Oh, that's what we called hobby.

These few days of a new sem were rather happening. It's as though we're trying to make use of the little free time now we have to play and enjoy ourselves. Because we know, oh yes, we know that we're going to be so so busy for this short semester. You know like the last days of your life, you have so many things you want do, but time is limited. So yea, you get the idea.

Met a new friend today. He's a friend's friend (duh?). He is a great singer, crap, I've got competition. Haha, joking I was. I mean about the competition part, the great singer part is real. It was great meeting other people who likes to sing too you know.
Furthermore, he's a different type of singer from me. Not to be full of myself, but not many, or rather very few guys are of the same "genre" as me. I have a slightly higher key, almost girl-like. And oh, I don't have a masculine voice, so yea. I'm unique, just like everyone.

Watched HK movie: My Wife's a Gambling Maestro or something along the line. It was a funny watch, I meant it in a good way. It's a comedy, so yea, funny.

After the movie, I went stalking around 1U again. Literally walked rounds and rounds, from New Wing to Old Wing, then back to New Wing and few rounds along the "bridge" thinge. I was waiting for my mom to finish her free gym session, so yea. And I almost, almost see Marie Digby. She's in 1U, such a waste that I couldn't stay longer to catch a sight of her. A glimpse would do, seriously. It's so cool that she got famous overnight through YouTube, so wickedly cool! She's talented and pretty, so yea, cool.

About the stalker thing, it really isn't easy to become a professional stalker. It's way harder than naturalistic observation, cause that is actually purposeful while stalking is.. er not good? Well, one still have to be inconspicuous and unobtrusive! You have to check if anyone is stalking you while you're stalking; you have to check the mirrors or any reflective surfaces that could potentially reveal you're stalking. So yea, challenging.

Hehe, a paragraph full of crap.

A note to couples in love, really enjoy the moments you have with each other. I mean, couples in love are suppose to be superbly happy right? Like on cloud nine, like in lalaland kinda happy.. oh.. lala.. lala.. lala~ No offence Priscilla lol!
Back to the topic, I don't know what leads to break-ups, quarrels and whatnot we have. For crying out loud, you people are suppose to be happy! Come on la!I guess both parties just didn't want to be together enough. Or they are just not the "ONE" for each other. Or maybe I'm having this lalaland fairyland kinda ideal concept about love where everyone "... lives happily ever after". Haha.

Personally, I don't think I deserve anything. So, good night people, may you dream about him/her/the "ONE".

p/s: I have low self-esteem.

2 comments:

Aaron Foo Chee Mun said...

well :P For Marie Digby ~ drop by my blog ahhaha shes there :P hhahaha

Hito! said...

"so yea. I'm unique, just like everyone"

I like your confidence. Heh