Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's a wonder how a person's mood and emotion can change so quickly. It's like a 360° turn, completely different.

If you notice (probably not yet), I was rather sad and down in my previous entry, which was written just yesterday before I went to bed. Yea.

As of now, I'm feeling much better. I guess the movie Social Psych students were required to watch did elevated my mood. Joe Somebody is the title, it's like we can relate so much with the main character, or at least I think I could. With all the self-esteem issues and whatnot, all those issues are very much relevant with us (in one way or another, so yea).

On a random note (as usual), I am very grateful to have friends. Whether they see me as one worthy friend or not, I am still very grateful I have them.
Friends who make me happy; and friends whom I enjoy making them happy. Everyone of you.

The reason why I read blogs religiously is because I don't wanna miss anything. I want to know, I just don't wanna be left out. Every time after I visited a blog I always try to leave a comment may it be lame, or meaningless, or simply crapping; the thing is I don't mind. That is my way of showing: "Hey, I've read what you typed, and you know, I care and could be bothered". But of course there are times when I seriously could not relate to the posts, I'll just shut up and keep quiet. Or maybe there are times when I really couldn't be bothered, and so yea. Truth be told, deep down, I just wanted to say: "Hey, I care and you know... don't forget me."

I am kinda glad that I am called 'lame' you know, not lame lame, as in lame, you get what I mean. I don't know if I'm not lame, would anyone know me? Or remember me? At least now you can remember me as being 'lame' or was 'lame'.

I don't think I could even be bothered that much about my family, I know, I'm terrible. Maybe I just thought they will always be by my side, regardless of what the circumstances may be (hello, we're kinda linked by blood... so yea).

And the things about my family is, I always thought that I was brought up rather nicely, in a good way. But now I've come to think that I was never 'brought up', I kinda just 'grew' on my own, like you know, naturally grew lol. I know, there were of course those "Do's" and "Dont's" la, be polite la, be a gentleman la and all those "good" stuff la. But there was close to no family bonding activities; my parents seldom involve in our (my bro's and mine) stuff, not even our studies. We seldom talk, and there was no sex education and whatnot 'sensitive' topics being discussed; in fact, we don't even talk much. As for now, I only talk slightly more with my brother, and it's all about games. Imagine if we don't play, we'd have nothing to talk about (I think I used the 'd wrongly hehe).
And we don't go like "Love you, son" or "Love you too, mom" kinda thing; in fact, I've not spoken those words before, ever. I feel awkward when they have commercials about Mother's Day or Father's Day on TV/Radio, with the presence of my parents of course. It just feels weird to me T-T It's as though the parent-child bonding never happened, non-existent so to speak.

Haiz, another heavy text entry. Eh, my entries have always been textual, very seldom pictorial! Thank you for reading, I mean the point of blogging is to let people read right? I salute people who blog for themselves, you know, like a real diary diary kinda thing. Again, thank you, I wonder if anyone reads such lengthy posts; rest assured, I for one, does read whatever shits stuff you friends post up ^-^

Enough of self disclosure over the virtual space even though it's in a very random fashion, but still...! So yea. Have a nice day~

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't think anyone grows up naturally... We should be thankful that we are what we are right now. Imagine if your parents are some violent drug abuser, what will be like today right? By the way, if you want your relationship with your family to be better, you have to make an effort to talk. Be it, "hey you eat yet?" or stuff like that...

By the way, if I don't leave comment doesn't mean I don't read your blog. I check for updates for like 3 or 4 times a day T_T Pathetic eh!

Boon Woei said...

LoL Thank you Sharon! For leaving comments :D

Ya la, to a certain extent I'm thankful that my parents weren't some abusers or addicts; and every family has their own set of problems. So yea. I kinda know I'm not giving enough effort in communicating with my family, but the things is, I'm kinda like couldn't be bothered anymore. Not being pessimistic, most of the time, no one cares about anyone here lol. Or maybe I AM being pessimistic lol!

Hope you don't get depressed for too long! We all have our own problems and stuff, but we kinda know we still have to become 'normal' back, you know, to function properly...

So yea, thanks ^-^

ongweiwen said...

hahaHA sharon, checking for updates alot is not pathetic, its lifeless!!

yes yes. lifeless is a slightly better definition. and wow your blog is deep.

and my family isn't very close knit neither issit very distant. except my dog. my mom loves her wayyyy more than me

Schmae said...

BOOON WOOEEI! :D

hey, having no past experience in work or curricular activities doesn't mean you're some useless nut ok! because believe it or not, those who have that experience have once had none.

its all about taking that one step forward towards gaining that experience. :) so don't mope! try out new things (get involved in some kind, ANY KIND of hobbies) now that you have found that drive in you.

can wan lah, boon woei. :)

i mean, look at weiwen! he turned out alright so far.

Boon Woei said...

wen & mae, thanks!! ^-^

Haha, thanks people, for the words of encouragement!

I know I've been giving myself too many excuses to not do anything! I just can't seem to do things properly lol, and I guess I don't want things enough..

I terpesong again..

Nvm, the point is, thank you :D