Tuesday, May 13, 2008

T_T

I am devastated! I only have myself to blame!

Why lar? Why? Why?

Why did I not study? Why did I not do my revision?

Last semester, which was the first semester of my second year was a disaster. A complete disaster. I managed to breeze through my first year with rather satisfactory results, never a semester with lower GPA than 3, maintaining B's all the time. Then, for the previous ONE semester, I sapu all the C's in one shot. OMGness, we're talking about C+, C and C- here, everything in one go! Guess my effort and attitude were not up to the standards of a year 2 student; guess I wasn't demonstrating the depth of knowledge and skills I should have as a year 2 student.

To my surprise is, I actually scored worst for the subject I thought I understood and had slight interest in: Child Development; in contrast, scoring comparatively best for the subject I thought I'd screwed up and had the slightest clue about: Ergonomics and Human Factors. What is this?! I guess for me to ace through me exams, I shall remain ignorant and clueless through out the whole semester! Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Out/Off!

Truth be told, I am not particularly furious or disappointed. Am having a rather neutral normal state now, just find it odd. But I seriously have to work hard now. I've mentioned this countless of times in my life, for SPM, for Foundation, now for Degree. Never have I ever realized it though! I'm so terrible! Sigh, guess NDSL will have to wait for another two more months. But seriously, I doubt an NDSL will affect my studies that much~ Since I'm pretty much screwed now anyway +_+

On a brighter note, at least I still can maintain my CGPA at 3ish (barely though...) my HGPA is certainly flushed down the drain! No 1st Class, no 2nd Upper probably not even 2nd Lower for me; I guess I'll have to make do with 3rd Class Honours if that's even possible!

I didn't know moving to Kepong has such a big impact on me *-* Heh, I'm probably finding things to blame now. Meh, like I've said, I only have myself to blame. So yea.

Signing off now, feeling devastated still.

Oh Romeo Romeo Juliet Juliet muse muse"inserts whatever here",
where art thou?

No comments: