Thursday, May 22, 2008

I officially out-lamed myself yesterday! Totally!
I was shocked to find out that I haven't updated blog for a week. Cause I don't remember doing anything, not even watching anime, playing Cabal or Maple Story, or reading books. What have I been doing all this time? I don't know. Somehow time slipped away just like that.

Everything happened yesterday was crap apart from Narnia. Oh btw, when I say I'm watching movie alone, I really mean alone. And I did watch the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian at GSC 1U alone. This is my second time watching movie alone, it still felt awkward seeing couples and friends together, then me being alone. But still bearable I guess. The movie was great. Yea.

Craps occurred yesterday:
- the first misfortune was when I wanted to 'press' money from Maybank ATM, the nearest one to the cinema was out of service temporarily. Being cheapskate me, I thought of walking to the other end to get me some money instead of using other banks' ATM (I'll get charged extra for that, so yea), and I did. I walked all the way to the other end just to find out the stupid machine's "Out of service temporarily" as well! OMGness! Ended up withdrawing money from this retarded CIMB ATM machine which was very not user friendly, hence retarded!
- after Narnia, I went hunting for a toilet. I presumed the nearest one will undoubtedly be crowded, so being smart me, I went to the lower floor one. While I was on the elevator going down, I noticed my shirt was stuck (past tense of stick? no?) with the leftovers of caramel popcorn!! O_O I walked all the way from the cinema till almost reaching toilet only then I found out! Super embarrassing weh, it's funny lar, I almost wanted to take a pic. But I couldn't stand the unsightly shirt of mine... sobz. My shirt had these yellowish stains from the caramel popcorn, ARGH!!
- then I walked passed this same shop for 3 times thinking if I should buy something or not, ended up not buying when I was on my way back there for the 4th time!
- I was in Popular jalan-jalan'ing around the magazine corner for 6~7 times or more, wondering if I should buy that particular magazine, thinking if I'll regret buying it or not. It's last season's magazine, so it's like 7 bucks only. After wandering around for like the n-th time, I decided to buy. And my my, I regret paying RM7 for the *insert vulgar word here* magazine! It's worth at most RM3 only I think! I know it's old, but not that old! 7 bucks = another movie ler! T_T

While I was jalan-jalan'ing waiting for me mom, I met saw a friend. Wanted to say hi, but she walked so fast, like just zoom pshhh. Then gone. Guess she was there to stock up some groceries haha.

As I was stalking around again, I realized there are more 'public' lesbian couples than gay couples; in fact, I don't see gay couples at all (or I'm not looking hard enough lol). Most of the time, these lesbian couples would have a 'girl' and a 'guy', the 'guy' dressed up like a guy of course but I still can see 'he' is still a 'she'. Furthermore, girls can 'rightfully' hold hands, so yea, I might have mistaken them as lesbian couples hahaha! I'm not discriminating or whatsoever ok, I just might stare look at them slightly longer la =D

To the friend who's hospitalized, I hope she's recovered. Get well soon! You still have SUKMA and Biopsych and Social Psych awaiting you girl!

No comments: