Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally~ Finally I get to see the days of light humans. The sight of humans is just so interesting. Heh.

Today's first day was refreshing. Get to see so many old and familiar faces again, and like I've mentioned, really nice to see so many people again. I mean I'm very the bored at home during the holidays, really glad to be able to talk again!

The first lecture today wasn't exceptionally pleasant. Dr. Goh bomb the bomb set the bomb DROP the bomb on us!! The bombs, OMGness, countless of bombs!! He was like "... midterm's in 3 weeks'ish..."; "... this blablabla essay's like 30%..."; suddenly "... finals..." O_O
Short semester is no joke weh! Everything will be very fast.. *zoom* *shh* *zoom*

Then I don't know if I should take a Psych elective U_U Tomorrow attend one class and see lar. And I think there is another bomb coming tomorrow: Biopsychology! Dr. Hera is no joke either!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I can't even post a blog entry properly now. Stress! Stress!

Nevertheless, I was really glad to see people again. Managed to watch What Happens in Vegas starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. A very nice couple indeed! And a very nice watch too! I almost cry at the ending part, cause it's just too touching liao. I mean, it's really nice la T_T

Aiya, another messed up post. Better get some sleep soon.

今天摇摇晃晃了几圈,
也只不过是可以从远处遥望而已。。。

看到了又能怎样?
控制,控制,真的需要控制自己。
结果还是忍不住绕了第二圈。。。
心情非常乱,觉得生活突然间变得无意义!
如何是好呢?我该如何是好?

No comments: