Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today's Biopsychology tutorial was awesome =D It was the right tutorial group after all, I mean you need to get the right 'brains' and stuff, and I particularly like the interaction of them [rectangle] neurotransmitter + receptor hahaha! Those who were present will know. And soon others will know if the act-thinge is ever uploaded on YouTube. Stay tuned!

I really envy those who can 'let go' so freely. I mean, they really enjoy themselves man! And that's the point of life!

Nvm.

I've always liked Biopsych more compared to Social Psych albeit not having any Biology background to support. I mean Social Psych is way too vague, kinda like a lot of BS'es stuff. You know, like hitting around the bush.. around, around and around! At least Biopsych makes sense, like everything happens for a reason kinda thing. The massive amount of terminologies, however, is a huge problem! But like Dr. Hera said, it's cool to be able to say Methylenedioxymethamphetamine!

I've vowed not to procrastinate anymore, it's Year 2 for crying out loud! But again, I've "unconsciously" piled up my work again. Midterms are unexpectedly beginning next week; there are approximately 28~ish days to complete three assignments in which two are of major importance (OMGness, 30% of the whole subject!!); and oh, before you know it, it's the FINALE!! Mati!! Mati!!

Better start studying...

Oh. Eh, it's time to sleep now. Nightz.

No comments: