Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm still in my holidays now, but I'm like superbly lazy.. Utterly motivationless to update this blog.
Sigh, well not like my absence here has a significant impact on world peace.

So yea.
Life sucks, I rots! Erh, so bored! Rots rots rots!


I don't like blogging that way. But anyway, life here is indeed lifeless. I've got nothing to do but eat, sleep and play. And occasionally emo a bit here and there, that's all! That's why I don't even have any inspiration to blog, I mean there is seriously nothing happening T_T

Oh, I bought a new chair. Period.

And I still pretty much want a NDSL. Judging from my condition now, I think I'll never get one =_='' And oh, I want a PSP too. But that won't happen until I get my NDSL and that's probably next year. By that time, they probably have some uber stuff out liao...
This has been one of the greatest debate in the world of handheld, PSP or NDSL? The thing is, both of them are very different albeit both being a handheld console! It's like comparing oranges and apples, I mean the orange is definitely more orangey than the orangeness of an apple as orangenity is non-existent in apples. So the best solution is to get both ^-^

The only reason I'm getting NDSL first is because of Harvest Moon, Pokemon and FFTA2; and oh, cause I've bought the accessories for MY NDSL already muahahahaha! This is what happened back when I got my first ever cellphone in my life, I bought the silicon case and the 1gb MSPD first LoL and only managed to get my phone like 2 weeks after! This time, I'm telling you, it's been 2 months since I bought the NDSL accessories! Damn, when am I getting, when? WHEN?
On a random note, my games of choice look so childish, but yea, I like those.

I'm such a fickle minded person weh. Remember how I was having a dilemma whether to choose a Metallic Rose NDSL or a Triforce Golden one? Now I'm contemplating between the Crystal White and Gloss Silver. But I've read the buttons on the white one turn yellowish after a period of time, and that wouldn't look nice. Wouldn't it? Then the Gloss Silver one looks a bit dull, more to greyish. How ler? How ler? LoL, I'm such a bitch fick (derived from fickle?)Ohoh, I suddenly find myself very the boring.
I'll find one fine day and blog about LOVE hehehehehe hehehehehe hahahahaha huahuahuahuahua (ok, this is getting annoying).

One fine day you see.. you see.. One fine day

No comments: