Sunday, May 25, 2008

I noticed that when an entry is emo, it tends to get more attention LoL Don't get me wrong, I do like attention. As mentioned, who doesn't right?!

But I guess being sad, emo, down, pathetic, sorrowful (anymore?) is not a good way of getting attention lol. I don't 'fake' those emoness k, it's just one of those days la. And it's kinda er.. suffocating, suffering not to release them out. That is one of the reasons blogs exist! Not more about entertaining readers and whatnot (that too of course, it'll be great if two goals can be achieved). To a certain extent, a blog is still about the blog owner. Seeing things from his/her perspectives, where everything revolves around him/her. Understand?

Never mind about that. Back to daily mundane stuff.

Went to Music Story Cafe yesterday, it's a cafe with live performances from their singers, I don't know what you call those cafes; but yea, you get the idea. It wasn't my first time going to cafes like those, but I wasn't a frequent visitor to cafes like those either. It was a great experience, thank you fellow friends for inviting me! Apparently, the girls were a bit crazy over the singers that night, so they were very eager to go there. Very eager. They said the singers: 家豪 and 文全 are very good, and I should go 'open my eyes'; and hell yea, they were very good, it was very fun to watch them la. There was this girl zhi ying?, she had a superb vocal, like very geng!

My first impression of the cafe was that, I didn't expect it to be that small, I was expecting the place to be bigger. The stage was kinda small too, the singers don't really have much space to move about, kinda 'stationed'. The drinks and foods are a bit overpriced too; but I fully understand that they still have to pay their singers. So yea, considered the price paid for their performances. And oh, the location is a bit far for my taste, it's at Serdang. Like a completely new place for me, haha. IF the cafe was in Aman Puri, I might go there every other day :P Just kidding, I'll be more lifeless if I do that!

In spite of all these, I still had fun.

No comments: