Thursday, May 29, 2008

I think I'm on the verge of getting depression. But after today's ride home just now, I guess I'm moving away, slightly further from that extreme edge, before falling into the pit of depressions!

Heh, I successfully drove home today, under terrible conditions! The rain was heavy just now, and I kinda don't know how to adjust the side mirrors to my view. So, bad weather + horrible side perception + noob driver = danger! Hmm, I need to drive more. These are what daily drivers consider mundane stuff, not something worth making a fuss about.

It's somewhat an achievement to me la. So yea.

I'm back to my daily TV-watching routine now :D So stress nowadays, not that I've started anything for anything, but I just know; furthermore, watching TV is good!

I once talked about how this friend is very reserved, how she's hiding herself too much and all that. Now I find myself doing exactly that. I am lost. I miss my old self. Will he be back?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thought you look awfully depressed today :( That's why asked you to come over and sit with us. Hope you're okay already lar! I think it's the weather! Making all of us moody and all...

Michael.Horn said...

Told ya u look sad today...but i don't know why. Anyway, shits happen in this world. Sometimes we have to take things easily so that we could reduce these shits....so yeah, don't worry to much on ur problem which i dunno what is it. Cheer up aite? If u need to talk to someone, i am always there for u.

Boon Woei said...

Thank you Sharon and Michael!

I also don't know what's the problem la. Sometimes I'm okay, sometimes I just feel like the worst shit on Earth ...

Bipolar? Depression?

LOL I wanna be normal also la. For now, we shall study hard la!